So I've been trying to decide what this is all going to be about, what have i got to say, if anything at all. Probably not much, but does it have to actually be about anything in particular anyway.
It's coming up to New Year's and we are about to embark on a new chapter yet again. (It's been a year of new chapters already!Namely one Little Chicken!) and I've been thinking about resolutions. I've never been big on New Year resolutions, but I think its time to change that. More on that closer to the date I think.
It's our final few months in Melbourne and I am constantly drifting between sadness at leaving my favourite town and excitement about going home to family and friends. If only I could merge the two! Hopefully we are making the right decision. I suppose we'll soon find out and nothing is forever anyway.
So thats a little bit abut how I'm feeling about today. Let's see where this goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment